Facebook’s Social Plugins Effect on Your Facebook Fans Numbers
Promoting your own Facebook Fanpage can be a headache if you do not have a working plan on how you should accomplish it. Wandering aimlessly while waiting for ‘fans’ and ‘likes’ to arrive is a fatal mistake that a lot of internet marketers are still making today. The good thing about this is that Facebook is offering you a lot of tools that you can use to start promoting your own Facebook Fanpage. By using the Facebook Social Plugins, internet marketers can now easily promote their Facebook Page not only inside Facebook but outside of Facebook as well.
If you own a website separate from your Facebook Fanpage, it can be the perfect arena for you to start promoting your Facebook Page. But to be able to accomplish that, you need to access the Facebook Social Plugins option first. To do that, you must log-in to your Facebook account and go to your own Facebook Fanpage. Look for the Edit Page option in your Facebook Page which is usually located at the upper right portion of the screen. Once you reach the Edit Page for your Facebook Fanpage, carefully look for the Resources Tab which is found on the left part of the screen. This is where the Social Plugins is located and you need to access the content of this page before you can start promoting your own Facebook Fanpage through your website.
Once you are done locating the Resources Tab, click on it and browse for the option named Use Social Plugins. Upon clicking on this option, you will be exposed to a wide array of social plugins that you can include in your website as a tool to promote your Facebook Page. These social plugins are available for free and they can also be edited in order to fit the theme of your site.
The Facebook Social Plugins that you can use for promoting your website are the following:
- Like Button – The Like button lets users share pages from your site back to their Facebook profile with one click.
- Send Button – The Send Button allows your users to easily send your content to their friends.
- Comments – The Comments plugin lets users comment on any piece of content on your site.
- Activity Feed – The Activity Feed plugin shows users what their friends are doing on your site through likes and comments.
- Recommendations – The Recommendations plugin gives users personalized suggestions for pages on your site they might like.
- Like Box – The Like Box enables users to like your Facebook Page and view its stream directly from your website.
- Login Button – The Login Button shows profile pictures of the user’s friends who have already signed up for your site in addition to a login button.
- Registration – The registration plugin allows users to easily sign up for your website with their Facebook account.
- Facepile – The Facepile plugin displays the Facebook profile pictures of users who have liked your page or have signed up for your site.
- Live Stream – The Live Stream plugin lets your users share activity and comments in real-time as they interact during a live event.
You will need to set up these plugins first before you can use them. The good thing is that setting up these Facebook Social Plugins is pretty much straightforward and not difficult at all. Just input the size, colors, length, and width of the plugin along with the URL of your website then click Generate Code. The resulting code is what you will place at the HTML of your website. After placing the code in your website’s HTML, you can start promoting your Facebook Page to the random people who are visiting your site automatically!